Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Well, duh.

So the genius who managed to pitch his own ass out a 16th story window says he's glad he doesn't remember the fall. Gee, do you think?

"I feel really lucky I don't remember it because I probably would have some pretty serious nightmares," he says.

But wait - it gets better. "...we come back off the elevator and that's when, for whatever reason ... I decided to take off running," Hanson said. "I don't know why I took off running or what really led up to it, but - I did." The story goes on to state that while dude was sprinting down the hallway he claims to have been confused by his own reflection in the window pane at the end of said hallway. So of course his decision was to barrel right into the fucker. Let's see... dude sees his own reflection... so maybe he thought it was a mirror and thought he'd like to run into it? I mean, honestly, what the fuck?

Must be a slow news day - I mean, the dude's pretty much proven he's not exactly a Mensa candidate with the fall, so I'm not entirely sure why we want to hear what he's got to say about... anything, really.

And yet you just know that somehow he's going to contribute to the gene pool. People... oh, how I despise them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home