Thursday, February 22, 2007

Okay, I guess I am that easy.

I had one of those chance encounters earlier today - I was out smoking (it's pretty amazing how eventful this often turns out to be, isn't it?), and a young lady approached me, asking to borrow my lighter.

She was quite attractive, but at this point I don't get overly phased by that - there are lots and lots of attractive women in the world, after all. What did phase me was that she had an accent. One from somewhere in the Brittish Isles, I'm guessing - I'm not worldy enough to pinpoint where, though.

And you know what? That's hot. Really hot. Ungodly hot. I-can't-use-my-words hot. Yowsa. She could have talked me into seriously anything at that point, easily.

An accent - that's apparently all it takes.

"So, do you wanna have sex?"

"Nah, that's okay - just read me a story."

2 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I thought that Dame Judy was in the area today.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger C \m/ K said...

Ewww.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home