Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Oh, Chicago.


I'm back -- and oh, how I wish I wasn't. I do so love Chicago, and 2 days wasn't nearly enough time. Still, I did finally see Millenium Park with mine own eyes.









And I did get myself back to Wrigley Field to see my woeful beloved Cubbies (who lost, but I did get to see Soriano jack one out of the park, as well as a classic Sweet Lou tantrum, so I was happy).







Put simply, K and I had a terrific time -- we ate Chicago dogs, wandered around downtown, and capped off our stay with several pints at a swell Irish pub in Wrigleyville.

Chicago, I love you -- and I promise not to be away so long ever again.

(For those who like pictures, there are lots more on my Flickr page.)

5 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Elise said...

Nice pix! I love millennium park. Sounds like you had a fab trip. Welcome back!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Sriracha said...

The bean is all well and good (as you know, I'm a huge fan of beans), but we want pictures of the girl!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger SPG said...

Sri is right. Screw that messed up metal bean and give us some juice, baby!

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Matt said...

It's not a false choice...it's an and. We've seen the bean AND we need more pictures.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger C \m/ K said...

(hint) Look behind me (to the left of me as you're viewing the picture) in the 5th pic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home