Thursday, March 01, 2007

Over-react much?

Memo to my fellow Minneapolis-ians: It's just snow. It isn't acid or poison or anything, just snow. Therefore you do not need to try to get out of it as fast as possible. In fact, due to the laws of physics it turns out that trying to rush through it will actually likely result in an accident - and then you'll be stuck in the White Deathâ„¢ even longer.

So just chill, take a little extra care and time, and everything will be just fine. If you don't heed my words and fuck up my sweet little Rosie* in your haste, I swear I'll fuck you up.


*Rosie would be my lovely little car - full name Rosie the Rocket.

2 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger SPG said...

Right on. I had to leave the house for one stupid errand this morning and I had some stupid Acura bitch on my ass the whole way. I flipped her the bird.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger C \m/ K said...

That's telling her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home