Monday, January 22, 2007

Allow myself to introduce... myself?

MySpace. It's the thing to do - if you fancy yourself a musician and you haven't got a MySpace page to pimp your wares, you're nothing. Zilch. Zip. Nada.

I've had a page for one of my projects, 'C. Kerns and Futiles' for some time, now; it's right here.

I've started a new project with my pal Kyle and several potential drummers - we're calling it Jim Jones Trio, and we're pretty excited about it. Should be an opportunity to turn the volume and speed up and just rock a bit.

And now you, fair consumers of the HSO, can also share in the fun via the all new Jim Jones Trio MySpace page! It's very exciting.

If you're the type who does the MySpace thing, we invite you to check it out.

EDIT: If any of you have clicked on the above link, only to find a curt message saying the account no longer exists - first of all, thank you. Second, for reasons I have yet to ascertain, our MySpace page has gone *poof* and disappeared. I'll work on either getting the geniuses at MySpace to restore it - or I'll just plain re-build the thing - next week, and I'll make sure to post here when it's back.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Matt said...

But what will the first album/EP be called. Will you work Kool-Aid in the title?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home