Tuesday, February 06, 2007

As promised.

I mentioned yesterday that I would post about any progress in what I will now refer to as The Situation. As you may recall (I'm just going to assume that you, the reader, are either a) interested in this, at least at a general level, or b) not interested and surfing somewhere else, which is just fine with me), I've been struggling with the idea of being the "better person" and extending myself to the Other Person, because - put simply - if I don't do it, then it won't get done.

I've decided to go ahead and do it - and have begun the process, albeit in small, bearable steps. I have some small hope that this will lead to something good, but there's also a good chance that all I'm doing is setting myself up for disappointment. I'm rationalizing - at the moment - that it's worth it because in the end I'm doing the right thing.

If this blows up in my face, we'll see how much that really comforts me.

And with that we conclude today's chapter of Totally Ambiguous Theatre.

4 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Matt said...

some day, please tell me what the hell you're writing about. Until then, I just assume that you're coming out.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger C \m/ K said...

It's true. And once I'm out I'm coming for YOU, sweet cheeks.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Elise said...

I second what Matt said. I need details, dammit! You know I feed off the gossip!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger SPG said...

I'm calling night at the Bulldog. ASAP. And if Colin doesn't show, I'll tell you the fucking story!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home