Thursday, February 01, 2007

My Head A'Splode.

Families are funny things - unless they're my family.

No details, please - suffice to say that my parents broke up in an ugly fashion when I was around 13 years of age. One of the very few good things that should have come of that was that any childhood pictures of me would be lost in all the commotion.

Sadly, it appears I won't be able to reap that benefit; the pictures were not destroyed or lost, and instead of being somewhere relatively safe, like in my mother's possession, they've found their way to the worst possible hands - my brother's.

As such, you all can expect some horrified blogging in the future - titles such as "He Posted What Where?" or "I Need a Hit Man to Kill my Brother" may become common sights here in the HSO.

The past - how I hate it. With hell's heart I stab at thee, past!

1 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Sean aka Mr. Snakey said...

Hee hee hee...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home