Thursday, January 25, 2007

Dear nature: You are creepy.

Check out this crazy shark they found near Tokyo. Looks like a severely over-grown eel - that would like to gobble us all up.

Apparently it's called a Frilled Shark (Chlamydoselachus anguineus, if you want to get all specific and shit), due to the fact that its gills (and it's got 6 of 'em, not 5 like modern sharks) look, well, frilly. Personally, I've decided to call it the Gobbler Shark, and I'm cool if I never actually meet one.

That's actually a good segue into one of my little life rules (I have a lot of them, of course): I don't go places where I'm not the apex predator. Thus you will not see me swimming in the ocean. It's this kind of thinking that will keep me from being eaten by something.

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger SPG said...

(Sorry for the delayed reaction)...


Ew. Ew ew ew ew.

Ew.

Seriously, ew.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home