Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sweet mother of...

Thanks to Rebecca for sending this clip my way. Wow. What you will see if you click on that link is a bride going full-on bat-shit crazy about her hair.

Um. Okay, I'm well aware that weddings are stressful times - I've participated in more than a few of them, and believe it or not I was actually married myself, once*. But... girlfriend's over-reacting just a little, wouldn't you say?

The best part - for me, at any rate - are the bridesmaids' lame attempts at calming her down. They all have a particular plan for this - one continually repeats "It's not that bad!" or "It looks cute!" Yes it is that bad, and no it doesn't look cute. Another one (and something tells me this is the Single Friend - why oh why couldn't I be at that wedding to take advantage of such an opportunity?) constantly says "Remember - you have someone that loves you." As if the bride has any sense of priority or perspective at that point in time - clearly she does not. Besides, we all know that what the girl is really saying is "Why don't I have anyone?? Where's my husband?" (he's hiding from you, you clingy soul-reaper) Finally, one of the geniuses tries to calm her down by pointing out how great she herself and the other bridesmaids look - yeah, that's a good plan, Pumpkin.

Overall, though, I'm struck with a feeling of sympathy for the bridesmaids. I mean, they were having themselves a fine time until Bridezilla showed up and started flinging poo everywhere. That selfish bitch.


*stow it, SPG - behave yourself.

6 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger Matt said...

lonelygirl_15?

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger SPG said...

Oh.
My.
God.

Seriously. Jaw sitting on my desk right now. What a complete psycho. She fucking cut her hair off. OMG.

Wow. Loss for words*.


*stow it CMK, behave yourself.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger C \m/ K said...

As if I've ever done any such thing. You might as well ask the world to stop turning.

And people, "\m/" is not an M it's a W, and it's also The Goatâ„¢. "\" and "/" represent the index finger and pinky, with "m" being the middle two knuckles. Sheesh.

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Sean aka Mr. Snakey said...

It was hilarious; but I don't think it's for real. I've seen plenty o' bridal nuttiness, but where did she get those scissors in a hotel room?
And I don't care how many sips of that champagne those girls have had, they wouldn't sit and let her do that on her actual wedding day.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger SPG said...

blahblahblahblah cWk.

I also heard the video is fake. I tried to Snopes it, but it's not linked.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger C \m/ K said...

It can't be fake - I'll be crushed if this isn't 100% true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home