Tuesday, January 30, 2007

... in bed.

I'm probably dating and/or regionalizing (is that a word? It is now, dammit) myself with this, but what the hell. A favorite game when I was a young'un was adding the phrase "in bed" to things. This was especially fun with the little fortunes you got out of (natch) fortune cookies. See, it was funny because you were insinuating that something sexual was going on - the scandal!

Somewhat recently, I came across the fortune that such banal horseplay was meant for. It read as follows: "You have a naturally slow, unhurried rhythm" (...in bed!) I gave it to a good friend of mine so that he could write his number on the back and use it to pick up guys. Because I'm a giver, you see - I give.

Today's fortune - you all can determine whether it fits the all-important ...in bed criteria for yourselves, I'm not your friggin' dad.

"You will pass a difficult test that will make you happier."

2 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger SPG said...

That could totally pass the ...in bed criteria. Not for me though.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger C \m/ K said...

If so, I'm not interested in taking such a test... in bed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home