Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Alphabet Meme

Reprise of my earlier "When in Rome..." statement - My ass got tagged, apparently. Fine - whatevs, even though I don't know what the fuck a "meme" is.

A- Available or Single? My own damn business, thank you very much.
B- Best Friend? Matt, Keith, Dels, others.
C- Cake or Pie? Pie, totally - I don't like cake (sorry, Sri).
D- Drink of Choice? God, this is like choosing a favorite child... for now I'll go with Redbreast, but I do so under duress.
E- Essential Item? A guitar - any guitar.
F- Favorite Color? Green. Ask anyone.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Neither, that shit is nasty.
H- Hometown? Rockford, IL - the mighty Forest City.
I- Indulgence? Guitars. I've got way too many, and I don't care.
J- January or February? Don't give a rat's ass - one's the same as the other to me.
K- Kids and names? As I've said way too many times, I ain't makin' no babies. That said (a-goddamn-gain): if it's a boy, Finn - if it's a girl, Rose.
L- Life is incomplete without…? Oxygen, duh.
M- Marriage Date? Not discussing this.
N- Number of Siblings? One.
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples.
P- Phobias/Fears? I don't believe in fear. I don't like snakes, though, and I don't want to go anywhere where I wouldn't be the apex predator - being eaten would suck.
Q- Favorite Quote? Oh, that's a tough one. I'm picking a couple: "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." - Hunter S. Thompson. "I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all the kinds of things you can't see from the center." Kurt Vonnegut.
R- Reasons to smile? I don't like to smile. But dammit, I laugh like a maniac whenever I witness someone falling down.
S- Season? Autumn, no question about it.
T- Tag 3 people? I will not - bloody poor form, if you ask me.
U- Unknown Fact About Me? Jesus H. on a stick, but this nosy... okay, I happen to be abnormally fond of this sappy-ass movie. I hope you're happy, you bastard swine.
V- Vegetable You Hate? Okra. Foul shit, that - full of snot.
W-Worst Habit? Smoking, I suppose - though I don't see what the problem is, personally.
X- Xrays You’ve Had? So many... I highly doubt there's a piece of me that hasn't been bombarded with x-rays, but the award for most often goes to my skull.
Y- Your Favorite Foods? If it's individual foods then I'd have to say steak, and of course the world's most perfect food: the potato.
Z- Zodiac? Gemini. I'm told my rising sign is also Gemini, which I'm also told is not good. It shouldn't come as any surprise that I think this astrology shit, is - well, shit.

Damn, that shit took like an hour of my life that I'll never get back. The next one of you that tags me for something like this gets The Boot.

4 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger SPG said...

Serendipity???? That's so cute!!!

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger C \m/ K said...

Yes, Serendipity. Oh, the ignomy of it all...

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Sriracha said...

Was that a thinly veiled Edina joke, or just a reference to the fact that I do , in fact, like cake?
More for me.
Love,

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger C \m/ K said...

Dear, sweet Sri...

It was both, of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home